Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice Settings

• 09-10-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I was searching for a way to edit the voip(voice/mic) settings for the BF4 beta couldn't find anything listed here on boards, anyways here's the link in case you want to adjust your settings.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/settings/voice/

If anyone is on PC you can add me if you have a headset :D will be playing a good bit today

ChoppersX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Cool, hadnt seen this, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I know everybody wanted voip

but now I got to listen to f*cktards as well as read the racist homophobic sh*t from them.

I thought it was meant to be squad (which would be bareable as you'd just leave the little sh*ts to their own squad) only but some gobsheen had somehow got it to broadcast to the whole team and no one could work who it was cause the little speaker icon wasnt lighting up (I think he might have been a spectator) we had to suffer listening to him complain about his mom giving out to him for not taking out the trash and how windows 8 is so much better for games and then how he's pretty sure some guy in his class is a f*ggot and wants to f*ck him and...

and at that point I quit the game.

So please DICE give us the option to auto mute *every one for every game* cause I love battlefield but I hate most of the other people who play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭game4it70

Its vital that we have that option to mute people!!
    I just couldn't play having to listen to the random garbage some people where spouting last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

You can turn the voip completely down in the settings as for muting individuals I'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ChoppersX

game4it70 wrote: »
    Its vital that we have that option to mute people!!
    I just couldn't play having to listen to the random garbage some people where spouting last night.

It can be quite annoying, why there is no option's for mute and to limit voip to the squad you are in I don't know... I have it switched off now, hopefully in the retail we'll have it properly implemented.

• Advertisement
Advertisement