Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drakengard 3 Ps3 exclusive

Options
  • 09-10-2013 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Never heard of the series but a couple of things makes this title a game to keep an eye on due out sometime in the west for 2014 for the playstation 3.

For one thing the game is being made by access games , they guys behind deadly premonition and the xbox one game D4

also I cant gather what the gameplay will be like but the trailer is highly impressive as due to be expected from square enix who knows how to make a trailer with top quality animation.

I'm a sucker for anything anime style.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/10/09/dragon-dragoon-3-is-drakengard-3-coming-west-2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Damn, another thing to get when I eventually pick up a cheap PS3.

Now the first two games were terrible, but I loved them anyway for some reason.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ah, Drakengaard. I played the first game and it was basically a shallower version of Dynasty Warriors combined with a dreadfully dull flying simulator. Genuinely terrible game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,819 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm excited about this game. The first two were awful but had a great story. Then the same team went on to make Nier which was one of the highlights of this generation, the story was great but they also managed to make a fun game. It will be interesting to see what Access bring to it and if any of the old Cavia team are on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Looks very reminiscent of Nier alright.

Release date confirmed for the 21st of May.

Didital only in EU/Pal regions so it'll be interesting to see how they price it.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/05/drakengard-3-release-date-confirmed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SCEEBlog+%28blog.eu.playstation.com%29

Advertisement