Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Shops

Options
  • 09-10-2013 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I just thought charity shop staff might be here to answer my query. I have delivered several bags of good wearable clothing to a couple of charity shops. I am left with a bag of poor quality clothing I consider to be unwearable which I was about to put into my bin when a friend said I should also give it to charity shops as they can sell it on. However, I have also heard that this advice is wrong. Before I bin the bags, could someone from the charity shops put me right please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Give it to the charity shop, you can always tell them the clothing isn't suitable for resale, or pass it on to the Liberties recycling initiative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Ok, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 james1980

I find men a treated badly in Charity shops.

Tried to buy dress the other day and was treated rudely and made feel very akward.

Just wanted to buy it get out.

Why are volenteers so rude

its 2013

Advertisement