Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelance makeup artists for debs?

Options
  • 09-10-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My debs is in November and I'm looking for a free lance makeup artists as the two places I've tried to book are full for the day.

If anyone knows any MAC freelancers or has had their makeup done by someone they'd recommend please share!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Lva321 wrote: »
    My debs is in November and I'm looking for a free lance makeup artists as the two places I've tried to book are full for the day.

If anyone knows any MAC freelancers or has had their makeup done by someone they'd recommend please share!
    Thanks

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

You could book into a make up counter like Lancôme or benefit in a pharmacy

Or rachel cleary does hair and make up in your home she did a friend of mines for a wedding and she was fab !!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

A really good friend of mine is a make up artist She manages a counter in town and does some freelance work as well, She works miracles! She did my makeup when we were going out for my 30th and the amount of complements i've had from people who seen the pics is unbelieveable. Where are you based? She has a facebook page with some of her work if you are interested i can pm you the link.

Advertisement