Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP - Rathcoole/Saggart/Citywest area

Options
  • 09-10-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good GP in the Rathcoole/Citywest/Saggart area?

I didnt do much research in the last Dublin suburb I lived in and ended up a bit dissatisfied with the doctor I got.

I was just wondering if anyone on boards can pass on good word of mouth for their GP in this area?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pixied

Dr Alhassan in Saggart Medical centre, very we'll equipped clinic, €50 a visit. And is open long hours and Saturdays. Good at minor surgery. Has website. V.respectful. Not a big talker. Range of interests.

Swiftbrook clinic, Citywest, female doctor nice, efficient, but a little bit too by the book. Makes you read and sign a long declaration on waiting for first visit. Abt €50 too, I think and has website.

Dr Moulla,Newcastle, in the woodlands medical centre, v.good, v approachable, but only there abt 2 hours most days but is €35 per visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Morgans

Thank you very much for the reviews. Very clear.

Advertisement