Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish in Athenry

Options
  • 09-10-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All

Im an Irish guy and im going out with a great polish woman for the last few years.

Were living in Athenry.. such a great town. The issue im having is my partner seems like she has lost alot of her friends over the past year or so.. many of them have moved back to Poland.

Is there any Polish groups in Athenry that meet up?
    I was getting the Farrels bus back from galway one saturday night about a month ago and it seemed like 90% of the people on the bus were all polish and they all got out near joyces.. is this a social group?

Dziękuję bardzo
    Thanks Guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

google galway meet ups, and you may see other meet ups from that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There's definitely Polish left in Galway and Athenry but I've found Polish tend to integrate pretty well and don't seem to confine themselves to just other Polish people so have more irish friends than Polish.

She might try organising a Polish meet up locally or see if one of the local pubs would run a Polish night.

Advertisement