Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4x magnification ACOG with crosshairs.

Options
  • 08-10-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I have an ACOG with 4x magnification for sale.

Has sharp crosshairs and iron sights at the top.

There is a piece missing from the zeroing ring inside however I have put new high tension springs in and the zeroing seems to be fine now but something to be aware of when buying.

The optics are clean and clear.

Asking €40.

Based in Delgany, Co. Wicklow.

No trades please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

offer 20 because its broken (fixed ) and the paint is chipping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    offer 20 because its broken (fixed ) and the paint is chipping
    No thanks man, I'd rather repaint it than sell it for €20. Thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

offer 25

€35 and we have a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

well man if its possibly broken like i think 25 is fair

• Advertisement

pepsi45 wrote: »
    well man if its possibly broken like i think 25 is fair
    These cost about €80 new and the issue is sorted as I've outlined above and you are more than welcome to test it too but I'm not letting it go for €25 sorry.

I know what it happened with it (rather than possible being broken), I was just being fair and telling prospective buyers rather than opening myself to low offers or someone thinging I was being dishonest.
    It's not 100% perfect but it's not broken now.

I would rather keep it for use if I'm being offered €25 (I prefer no magnification but I'm sure it will have it's use as the crosshairs are really nice).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭roadrunner16

offer asking of 35, if you are willing to post. and will accept paypal

offer asking of 35, if you are willing to post. and will accept paypal

Offer accepted and I take it you are paying the postage?

Offer accepted and I take it you are paying the postage?

split postage ? and I'll pay the paypal fees ?

split postage ? and I'll pay the paypal fees ?
    I only post via registered post (unless the buyer takes responsibility of the package for standard post). postage for it registered is €10 so I'll cover half that.
    Thanks, I normally insist that if paying via paypal buyer covers fees but thanks for clearing it up as the amount of times I say that and still get lumped with the fees hahaha.

To PMs?

• Advertisement

I only post via registered post (unless the buyer takes responsibility of the package for standard post). postage for it registered is €10 so I'll cover half that.
    Thanks, I normally insist that if paying via paypal buyer covers fees but thanks for clearing it up as the amount of times I say that and still get lumped with the fees hahaha.

To PMs?

yeah to pm's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭jamesh2501

is this sold?

Advertisement