Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someine to help in Ennis.

Options
  • 08-10-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Charity shop in Ennis has had some LEGO Technic sets donated to be sold. Problem is figuring out what is what and if they are complete enough to sell on. Anyone nearby have some time to help out a local charity. We were helping them out this morning, but none of us are into lego. It is on the gort road.
    Mods. If this isnt ok to ask, just let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I haven't heard of 'kinetic' Lego myself, is it definitely Lego and not another brand of building brick? Like Knex?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

I haven't heard of 'kinetic' Lego myself, is it definitely Lego and not another brand of building brick? Like Knex?

sorry, that should have read LEGO Technic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    sorry, that should have read LEGO Technic.

Oh cool.

I'm not really into Technic myself, but a number of other members of the forum are, they might be able to help.

Alternatively, I'm a member on other Lego communities which might be able to help. If you can take some detailed photos, I can try to get the photos to people who might be able to identify sets from pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

As above, post some pictures and people here should be able to help or point you in the right direction to get the information you need.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement