Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird man in Kildare Town

Options
  • 08-10-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Im living in Kildare Town and there is a man who is "following" me. Every time I went to the main square he watched at me and the other day he started to talk at me. I tried to avoid him (eg, I told him, sorry I in a hurry, I go to the supermarket, and he was waiting for me at the supermarket door, and that kind of stuff). I think he is harmless, but I would like to know if somebody knows him (his english is very bad, he is always alone, he says he is from Brazil but he doesnt speak a word of portuguese, he always wear a hat and he is always stand up in Paddy Power, he is in his fortys, he has a big head and he is not very tall).
    Thank you very much!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

could be a son of Mengele.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you're worried, go the Gardai. The site isn't here as a platform to speculate on someone who isn't here to defend themselves

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement