Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Badminton Tournaments

Options
  • 08-10-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

I know that almost every tennis club worth its salt has an open tournament but I don't know of many badminton ones. I thought I would start a thread to let people know the ones I know of and maybe others might do the same and together we might surprise ourselves with how many we come up with!
    1. UCC Badminton Club Charity Open Tournament; All Grades; Sunday 6th October (sorry about being late with this one!).
    2. Mitchelstown Badminton Club (being held in Loretto in Fermoy), Saturday 12th Oct, Grades 5 & 6.
    3. Bride Badminton Club, Conna, Co Cork, Sunday 13th October; Grades E & F...more info here
    4. Garryduff Badminton club used have one, not sure if its on this year.
    5. Melbourne & Bishopstown have one some years, again not sure if its on this year!

Comments

Advertisement