Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Projects/Ideas

Options
  • 08-10-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

I thought there used to be a Halloween thread somewhere... Sorry for posting in the wrong place mod im sure you will move if needs be.. Just pondering what are people doing this year. Are we dressing up, doing up the house whats the sca..

I have it in my head that I might chance making some sams from trick r treat..All I need is chicken wire, hessian, and some suits!! was shocked at the price of some props in the shops theres nought to them and they charge a fortune for them

Anywho lets hear your ideas or questions if you have

Happy Halloween

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There was no big thread last year so no harm to kick a new one off, thanks Milly33!

I love home made things, you're right the things in the shops are pricey and there's not much to them

Foodwise I'm very tempted to make these http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Scary-Eyeballs I think a small thin disc of black fondant on top of the smartie / m&m for a pupil would be cool

exps34167_TH1191752D3B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah a follower of Halloween too!! Im like a child waiting for it.

These look tasty I would never think of using peanut butter for something but yumm and yes M&M's would suit or jelly tots might be easier to stick..

If anyone should come across a kinda of one-sie suit like this I am mad on the look for two (2nd hand no problem)
    trick-r-treat-sam-fig.jpg not sure if that image will work fingers crossed it will.

I have some bugs also ordered from bug-grub http://buggrub.com/a few scorpians, weaver ants and a mix bag for some dares. Great company to deal with incase anyone else is interested. Havent got them yet but if their customer service is to go by the bugs will be great.

Love to play cards aswell so have some nice halloweenish cards ordered Karnival Dose and Karnical Elite. They are magic cards really but just the same as a playing deck.

Must suss some material to cover the table

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

oh it did work great stuff

Advertisement