Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVS Video Editor

Options
  • 08-10-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

I'm a mature student in LIT and have a presentation to do on Friday. After reviewing my presentation my lecturer says I should add more video to it. The clip I want, I can't find on youtube so I'm left with no option other than to create the video myself from a much longer video on my hard drive. Trouble is, Windows MOvieMaker only recognises the file as an audio file. So I downloaded this free piece of kit called AVS Video Editor. Brilliant. Got what I needed in less than 5 minutes. However, the output file is saved as a .vep, but I can't add this to a powerpoint presentation. Does anybody know how I can convert this to mp4 so I can add it to my presentation???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

I might be wrong but i think a *.vep file is a AVS Video Editor Project File

You need to get AVS to output to a AVI or MPG file format, try using Produce instead of save!!

more help here

avs4you.com/guides

:)

Advertisement