Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copying multiple video files to make a DVD

Options
  • 07-10-2013 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to make a DVD (to be watched on a dvd player) of all the video clips of the kids taken using the iPhone for the grandparents.

Is there a way of making a dvd so that they play one after another instead of each one being a different chapter or clip ?

If at all possible I want to make the dvd this way as opposed to the person watching the disk having to do something their end.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Windows movie maker should be able to achieve this. It's free from Microsoft and you may already have it installed. Just use it to make one long video file instead of many clips.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

DVDFlick is even simpler to use, if you don't need to edit the clips themselves and just want to stick them all together onto a standard DVD that'll play back on any standalone player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Ok thanks to both of you, will check them both out.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

I have some program installed on my computer that can make DVD clips:
    Windows movie maker
    corel videostudio
    DVD creator
    The DVD creator is the easiest program to control and support add several video clips into it, and then output DVD-folders.

Advertisement