Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Police Certificate for IEC

Options
  • 07-10-2013 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I see there are other threads in this section on getting international police certs. too.

I'm trying to get the above, which I found some guidance on from the Canadian embassy: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/italy.asp

I tried both suggestions by contacting both the Italian embassy here and the Procura in Rome (and also the one related to the city which I lived in) and the two Procuras have not responded. The Italian embassy has no interest in this, they say to contact the local office of the city I lived in (which won't reply to me) and that it is not part of their responsibility (A*holes, it is, I've googled this).

Has anyone else done this?

Advertisement