Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growth scan

Options
  • 07-10-2013 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

I am 25 weeks pregnant. I was just reading over my file from holles street (public) and I see there is "34 weeks growth scan" written. They never mentioned this to me at my appointment so I don't know if I need to book it? Is is standard to get them? I had my anomaly scan and results were great. I am taking part in pears study so am back anyway at 28 weeks but pears team get in contact with me for this.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I had 3 babies there and never had one. Ring them and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I had 3 abies bthere and never had one. Ring the and ask.

Thanks for that moonbeam just rang them there and it was a mistake! I don't need one she double checked my anomaly scan. I was a bit worried! She said any extra scans for me are a perk from pears study :) it turns out it was written on scan at 12 week appointment. phew!!

Advertisement