Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon CCNA offer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Stick with the tried and trusted sources like CBT Nuggets or TrainSignal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Squaredude wrote: »
    Just saw this on groupon and was wondering would it be any good?
    http://www.groupon.ie/deals/cork/systematic-professional-learning/27505300?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_279&a=1221

I've completed CompTIA A+ and am nearing completion of CompTIA N+. The only thing I'm worried about is that it doesn't mention exams. I don't want to get to the end of the course and find that what I've studied is of no use to me.

Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Thers's nothing on OSPF,EIGRP,HSRP,STP or Netflow. You probably wouldn't pass the CCENT with the content available.
    Use CBT Nuggets and Packet Tracer, buy Official Cert guide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Yeah I was thinking it looked a bit dodgy. Cheers for the advise lads . I'll steer clear of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Probably a bit late to say this now, but good thing you steered away from it. I bought that exact same groupon a few months back for systematic for CCNA and it is absolute rubbish! Some of the videos are missing, and the ones that are there involve someone talking to the screen for about 3 minutes before saying "now onto the lab", and of course there's no lab work on the site. No way it would in any way prepare you for the exams. I'm sticking with ine.com, as someone else here recommended to me, and purchasing the core text from amazon.

Advertisement