Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Player Blue from Spain, different?

Options
  • 07-10-2013 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine brought back some John Player Blue from Spain for me and I don't know if it's just me but they taste different.

They're in the same packs as we get here (not JPS) and I'm wondering if anyone else has found the taste to be different?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

fussyonion wrote: »
    A friend of mine brought back some John Player Blue from Spain for me and I don't know if it's just me but they taste different.

They're in the same packs as we get here (not JPS) and I'm wondering if anyone else has found the taste to be different?

they sound like those horrible fake ones to me

bin them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I've never heard of JPB being available outside of Ireland, they may well be fake. There's a brand called urban blue that are almost identical to JPB.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,296 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

lord lucan wrote: »
    I've never heard of JPB being available outside of Ireland, they may well be fake.

I've definitely bought JPB in the licensed tobacconist shops in Barcelona and Madrid and they were fine.

Advertisement