Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Tellers

Options
  • 07-10-2013 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I've been looking through the other forums on this, but they were'nt so helpful.
    I went to one in Mayo about 2 years ago, she was alright...everyone at home thinks shes great....her know her family, they're sound people, ...but I kinda wonder was it bad going to somebody that knows me?
    My mother and sister went to a brilliant one in Ballina before, but the woman had no idea when she'd be back in Mayo again when mam called her...... don't know her name

I don't drive, so I need somebody around Galway, or Dublin City

The lady I went to seemed a bit vague..... I'd "have a successful career....work with a large crowd of people" but that could be anything???

Heard the one in Eyre Square shop center is meant to be useless.....

Any suggestions guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

timmybob13 wrote: »
    I've been looking through the other forums on this, but they were'nt so helpful.
    I went to one in Mayo about 2 years ago, she was alright...everyone at home thinks shes great....her know her family, they're sound people, ...but I kinda wonder was it bad going to somebody that knows me?
    My mother and sister went to a brilliant one in Ballina before, but the woman had no idea when she'd be back in Mayo again when mam called her...... don't know her name

I don't drive, so I need somebody around Galway, or Dublin City

The lady I went to seemed a bit vague..... I'd "have a successful career....work with a large crowd of people" but that could be anything???

Heard the one in Eyre Square shop center is meant to be useless.....

Any suggestions guys?

Theres a couple of fairs coming up in your area (Loughrea and Castlebar) soon. Have a look at the following link, there's always lots of readers at this fair so plenty of choice, Best of Luck x
    http://www.psychicholisticfairs.com/events.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DC81

Hi I know this thread was quite a while back. But can anyone recommend a fortune teller/medium in the Westport area

Advertisement