Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braxton Hicks or?

Options
  • 05-10-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi currently 34.5 weeks pregnant, lost my mucus plug over a week ago and last night started experiencing sore period like pains for a hour , today I have been getting extremely painful back pains ranging from upper to my lower back for the last few hours, making me yell in pain and causing me difficulty to breathe and my stomach is tight ,felt my uterus contract i think? so I went bathroom and some mucus plug came out .

sorry for the details I am prob over reacting its my first pregnancy but bit worried. The back pain is really sore and would like advice on whether to head hospital

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Ring the hospital and see what they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

Just rang the hospital thanks ,from what I told them they think it might be early labour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

That was exactly what I had Thursday and yesterday - the result is currently nestled in my arms :) Good luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You really need to go to hospital, hope you're there now. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement