Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Ordering on Amazon Help!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Zero. Complete ZERO. Amazon never gets launch games on launch day ( you must be very very lucky to get it on launch, very. ). Most likely you will get it next day if it is out on tuesday. If its out on friday, you will get it on monday-tuesday.

Get digital key from amazon instead.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-4-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00E9G39RC/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_dl_2683271031_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames-download&pf_rd_p=427577867&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2683271031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=106RT4HBPQFJ5XF2M7VC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Cheers, I don't really care if I get a physical copy or not anyway.

Just one thing do, it says "[Online Game Code]" does it come with single player? Also it doesn't say anything about the China Rising Multiplayer Expansion Pack, do u know if these are included?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Cheers, I don't really care if I get a physical copy or not anyway.

Just one thing do, it says "[Online Game Code]" does it come with single player? Also it doesn't say anything about the China Rising Multiplayer Expansion Pack, do u know if these are included?

all preorders come with the China Rising Multiplayer expansion pack ive heard

yes it includes single player, by "Online game code" they mean you get the code sent out to you online, steam code i presume? or ea origin code? not really sure in that department
    but it should be sent to your email

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Zero. Complete ZERO. Amazon never gets launch games on launch day ( you must be very very lucky to get it on launch, very. ). Most likely you will get it next day if it is out on tuesday. If its out on friday, you will get it on monday-tuesday.

Get digital key from amazon instead.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-4-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00E9G39RC/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_dl_2683271031_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames-download&pf_rd_p=427577867&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2683271031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=106RT4HBPQFJ5XF2M7VC

Well Amazon did release GTAV early. People here on boards had it on the Saturday through Parcel Motel in Belfast. Amazon shipped on the Friday to make up for our post service to have it to customers on the Tuesday.
    That's the only time it's ever happened though.

If they do sip it on the Thursday and you use the Belfast Parcel Motel address you may get it on the Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Well Amazon did release GTAV early. People here on boards had it on the Saturday through Parcel Motel in Belfast. Amazon shipped on the Friday to make up for our post service to have it to customers on the Tuesday.

If they do sip it on the Thursday and you use the Belfast Parcel Motel address you may get it on the Saturday.

Cheers for the advice but whats parcel motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Parcel motel is a totally different story. It's not straight through process like just buying and expecting delivery.

Advertisement