Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suitable for wedding?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I love it, great colour for autumn/winter too. What colour accessories will you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭fairyribbon

thanks! the colour of it really suits my complexion aswell .I was thinking gold for jewelry but im unsure on whether to go for wedges or heels with it :confused:

Heels heels heels! I think wedges would let it down a bit, it's a great sophisticated dress! Yes I'd go for gold jewellery with that style and colour too. Saw some shoes in Dunnes recently which I think would suit it, they're the same colour as the dress with a gold coloured metal pointed toe, could work!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭fairyribbon

I was thinking wedges might look a bit ''chunky '' with it alright .oh great they sound perfect .i'll have a look on Monday to see can i hunt them out because i cant see them on their website .Thanks for your help :)

No worries! Yea I noticed they weren't on the website but they had loads of them in Dunnes Ennis on Saturday anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Agreed..wedges wouldn't be the best option. I'd go for nude heels I think. Really Gorgeous dress, so classy

• Registered Users Posts: 45 FBee

That dress is perfect for a wedding, and I would definitely go for heels with it too.
    Fitted dresses and lace and the likes are perfectly fine for a wedding, just as long as the person takes on a bit of a classier touch and knows that its more evening wear than clubbing wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

Perfect dress! Wedding preparation can stressful as well as costly. Main thing is something that you feel confident in. As long as it not too short or revealing anything goes. I have been to a wedding recently where the girl everyone was raving about was wearing a simple black jump suit and had flowers in her hair.

Advertisement