Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims 3. . . crashes + codes.

Options
  • 05-10-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hope I am posting in the right section,

I'm going have to uninstall and reinstall my Sims and the 2 expansion packs I have (Pets/seasons). because Its crashing nearly every time now saying
    "Sims 3 has stopped working" and then it closes.... it only happened after I did an update, never had any trouble before and I haven't downloaded anything :( So someone suggested un/reinstalling.

So ofc now I'm turning the room upside down looking for the codes Ill need... I've found 1, if I don't find all 3 is there any way of getting the codes for my particular game? /:

Thanks in advance.

and for when I do fix this I'm going to get another expansion, thinking of either town life or university, any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kristanna420

not sure how to fix ur problem but, University and island paradise are my 2 favorite expansions!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Stressica wrote: »
    Hope I am posting in the right section,

I'm going have to uninstall and reinstall my Sims and the 2 expansion packs I have (Pets/seasons). because Its crashing nearly every time now saying
    "Sims 3 has stopped working" and then it closes.... it only happened after I did an update, never had any trouble before and I haven't downloaded anything :( So someone suggested un/reinstalling.

So ofc now I'm turning the room upside down looking for the codes Ill need... I've found 1, if I don't find all 3 is there any way of getting the codes for my particular game? /:

Thanks in advance.

and for when I do fix this I'm going to get another expansion, thinking of either town life or university, any recommendations?

Do you have your log ins for the sims website? if so download the Origin app log in with those details go to My Games, right click on the pics of your games and select show game details it shows you the codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

hmm Okay, I have an account on the Sims3 if that's what you mean? Ill give it a bash thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

forgot I had an origin code but its only showing the code for the base sims3 not the expansions /:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Unless you used a different email to register them (or they might not have been registered at all) you are prob out of luck with the expansions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement