Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad service from Panda Skips

Options
  • 05-10-2013 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone else have terrible trouble with Panda (A1 skips)?
    Ordered one online and paid for it to arrive yesterday, Friday. Came home from work to find it wasn't there... of course their office closes at 5:30pm!
    Rang this morning to get an ignorant woman telling me it would be there this morning that they had a problem with their website - but yet she was able to locate my details in seconds!? I popped to shop and came back to find the skip 'left' in the actual gateway sticking out on the footpath and facing the wrong way. Rang them again... 2 hours here waiting for them to come back and move it. Again, of course, office closes at 1 on a Saturday!

All companies are priced pretty much the same so my advice is stay away from Panda!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

do you have a licence for it to be left on a public road? + cone to seal the area off for safety?

No?

Then it has to be in your driveway.

As for direction - it probably has to go in a specific direction (for loading/unloading) unless you are a drive-through driveway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

used them for years up until around two years, i noticed there service took a very quick decline.

i use keywaste now, never an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jeffugee

They actually sorted it all out in the end guys! Have to say I'd never had a company be so nice about something like this. Driver apparently took it upon himself not to move it when I rang them!!
    I would use them again but maybe not book over their website - and book in advance in case something happens if you need it urgently!

Advertisement