Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban After Hours

Options
  • 05-10-2013 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I was banned by Humanji for this one comment on After Hours.

Moderator Note

Considering this is the latest in a long line of charter breaches, it's apparent that you've no desire to follow the rules laid out there in. As such I'm permanently banning you from the forum.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by atkin View Post
    Nodin is a self proclaimed Atheist so any religion he claims to defend is hollow.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hi Atkin,

After reviewing your history in after hours and your post it appears that after hours as a forum would be better off without your continued input.

Please feel free to appeal to an admin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 freebird12

Bans are one thing but certain individuals in after hours are baiting and get away with group attacks .I have been in contact with other posters about them. Appeal to the commander I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

atkin wrote: »
    I was banned by Humanji for this one comment on After Hours.
    freebird12 wrote: »
    Bans are one thing but certain individuals in after hours are baiting and get away with group attacks .I have been in contact with other posters about them. Appeal to the commander I will.

I'm afraid that you're now sitebanned for trying to circumvent a ban with an Alt Account....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement