Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess what scene they are filming (possible spoilers)

Options
  • 04-10-2013 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

I was in Dubrovnik a couple of weeks ago, as part of my tour of all the filming locations that I could possibly get to in one day I was lucky enough to see some filming from afar.

Here are some rubbish quality camera phone pics - anyone care to speculate what scene they might be filming?

2jfc9k2.jpg

2m7dn9s.jpg

24ypu6q.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Will spoiler just in case some non book readers wander in here, which they shouldn't and be it on their own heads if they spoil something.

Is it the PW?
    The Purple Wedding, or at least some part of it

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Will spoiler just in case some non book readers wander in here, which they shouldn't and be it on their own heads if they spoil something.

Is it the PW?
    The Purple Wedding, or at least some part of it

That's what I was thinking too. What else could it be I don't know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

That's what I figured as well, right up at the back we could see someone juggling fire, so it's probably entertainment at the PW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

It was really cool to see this come to life in the show - amazing how they made such a small area look so big in the show!

Advertisement