Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BROKEN SCOPES/SIGHTS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I have an 4x Acog that is in great condition but it has some problems in keeping zeroed.
    It's the Crosshairs version and other than that it is pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

I have an 4x Acog that is in great condition but it has some problems in keeping zeroed.
    It's the Crosshairs version and other than that it is pretty nice.

how much are you looking for?

pepsi45 wrote: »
    how much are you looking for?
    I would want €40 for it in total (plus postage if needed).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

looking for broken scopes and sights.
    seller must be able to post.
    regards....

Hi I have a reddot metal shell if its any good to u? The laser is still in its but no switch!

Pics of the Acog attached

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

I have a 3-9X50 scope with red and green illumination and a Long King Arms 50mm scope extender/sunshade (€12+ new) and 20mm RIS mounts
    The front end of the scope is slightly bent, Probably can be bent back to original position)
    I'd want 40 quid for it.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

Pics of the Acog attached

whats wrong with the zeroing?

whats wrong with the zeroing?

There's a ring inside that had a piece missing from a previous owner over tightening an adjustment but it's still adjustable and I tested it and little after fixing it and it seems to hold up good enough. I wouldn't use it on a gbbr though as it might lose the zeroing.

Advertisement