Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Parka jackets in Dublin

Options
  • 04-10-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi allDoes anyone know where I can buy a men's parka jacket in Dublin? I am into the indie scene and would like to get 1, something like Liam Gallagher-esque - I would buy online but I feel ya need to try it on before buying. I tried Harlequin on Castle Market St but they have nothing. Thank you all in advanceSB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

sunburnt wrote: »
    Hi allDoes anyone know where I can buy a men's parka jacket in Dublin? I am into the indie scene and would like to get 1, something like Liam Gallagher-esque - I would buy online but I feel ya need to try it on before buying. I tried Harlequin on Castle Market St but they have nothing. Thank you all in advanceSB
    Pretty Green have a shop in Belfast if you want Gallagher-esque and fancy a trip up the M1 they're about £100 if I remember right

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zara, Topman, River Island and TK Maxx have tons of parkas in. Basically any high street shop should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 sunburnt

Cheers for that, I will have a look. Pity there wasnt a Pretty Green store in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

sunburnt wrote: »
    Cheers for that, I will have a look. Pity there wasnt a Pretty Green store in Dublin!
    I know but order it online and if you don't like the fit then it's only 80mins drive up the road to swap it

Advertisement