Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody got one?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I may get two so I have a spare. Cheap enough :eek:

Be nice though eh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

Bax...18k...pocket money. Thinking about modify Canon 1000D what do you guys recon it will fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Rubecula wrote: »
    I may get two so I have a spare. Cheap enough :eek:

Be nice though eh? :)

Its not 18k Rub , its only €177500.00 x 2 so you`ll have a few bob spare for some EP's ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Stargate wrote: »
    Its not 18k Rub , its only €177500.00 x 2 so you`ll have a few bob spare for some EP's ;)

A few bob spare? €177500.00 is €177,500.00. That is One Hundred And Seventy Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Euros

http://planewave.com/products-page/cdk700/0-7m-cdk-telescope-system/
    PlaneWave Instruments now brings a fully automated observatory class telescope to the market in the CDK700, a 0.7 meter, Alt-Az telescope system. We are combining the revolutionary optical system that founded PlaneWave Instruments with a brand new innovative alt/az mount technology that sets a new standard for small observatory telescopes.

That's no hobby scope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Could be a hobby scope if your name is Roman Abramovic :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭AllCaps

Nerro wrote: »
    Bax...18k...pocket money. Thinking about modify Canon 1000D what do you guys recon it will fit?

Not 18k... 180k :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Mailed scopes and space two and a half weeks ago about this and didn't receive a response so will not be buying from them

oh wait - it was about a dew shield ;-)

Seriously though, they read mails there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Carl O Beirnes

Here is the funny thing a guy picked one up just a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

AllCaps wrote: »
    Not 18k... 180k :O
    even better....i imagine someone walking into a bank and trying to convince them that he is going to live in his observatory so they can approve a morgage for it :D
    Still it would be nice to see what this baby can do.i cant see anyone justifying this price unless they live in a desert where there are no clouds and conditions are just perfect...

Advertisement