Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Players Championship 9 & 10 Dublin

Options
  • 03-10-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

This event is in the City West this Sat and Sun.
    I know it's supposed to be behind closed doors but what's the chances of getting to see some of the action if I turn up?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Very unlikely. They are very strict as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Not a hope.
    I myself will be there marking on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,537 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Adrian Lewis won this defeating Brendan Dolan in the final in an interesting dress rehearsal for their first round match in the Grand Prix

• Registered Users Posts: 39,537 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Barney won event 10 today beating Peter Wright 6-3 in the final

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

That will give huge confidence to Barney going into the tournament.

I have to say that MvG has looked like he has gone off the boil a bit lately. It's been a while now since he has won a tournament considering he was winning everything in sight recently and he has been going out quite early in a few of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

Barney's 1st title this year on the PDC tour and a good boost before the start of the World Grand Prix. Good to see Mark Dudbridge do so well yesterday reaching the semis after a few bad years for him on the tour.

Advertisement