Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detailed rugby stats

Options
  • 03-10-2013 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Is there a site out there who give detailed stats on matches eg penaltys conceded from lineouts, scrums won lost turnovers etc.
    Much appreciated any help given.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Suckfisher wrote: »
    Is there a site out there who give detailed stats on matches eg penaltys conceded from lineouts, scrums won lost turnovers etc.
    Much appreciated any help given.

ESPN Scrum are probably the best option for free stats, but I know Opta is incredible and I believe that's what many pro teams use. Have to pay for license though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

ESPN Scrum are probably the best option for free stats, but I know Opta is incredible and I believe that's what many pro teams use. Have to pay for license though.

Gary Gold is demoing something else here

Not sure how widely that is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Think Opta have fairly detailed stats, you may have to apply via email (free/paid depending on what you need it for I think).

Opta rugby stats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

who_me wrote: »
    Think Opta have fairly detailed stats, you may have to apply via email (free/paid depending on what you need it for I think).

Opta rugby stats

Cagey.

Do they offer a detailed breakdown of "unseen work"? :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement