Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone want give me some advice

Options
  • 03-10-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi guys,

I'm playing for one year now, I'm currently Silver 5 (80LP) - Not so good I know .< that why I'm looking for someone who would like coach me or give me some tips !

If this guys is living in Dublin i can invite him for a drink .D

Cheers
    crakage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Maybe post up some info like what role you play etc, anything that may help people even if they just give you advice here.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crakage

I play all position depending on what the team need, but I'm feel safier with a support, but its frustrating when the other guys don't have dps.

I love play Leona / Blitz / Thresh / Lulu / Janna, I'm often really aggressive, like blitz/leo lvl 2 agro

I think, I get lost about the build, when I'm rich its oki but when the early is not good for my team I have some difficulty to choose my item.
    Then as support I roam a lot to ward or help jungler or mid but then I'm behind in Xp, I dont understand why the other support who should do the same always have his lvl before me.

ADC, I play Ez/Trist/Cait/varus/Ashe, as I'm really bad in lastiting I prefere play really passivly, I wanna l2p vayne .<

MID, I love Ahri/Orianna/Zed/Fizz but I always have this problem of lastiting, last time I player orianna vs victor I had 40 cs more than me after the laning phase, I so scared to do bad move then I play to safe, and its not what I should do mid

Jungle I play aatrox/lee sin - maokai/ramus I m really comfortable with them but I never know when I have to gank and where, I always feel like after a gank the other lane are loosing

then top, I never know wich champion I have to play, I play renekton / irelia / teemo / kennen / riven / shen / lee ect this lane is really easy execpte when my jungle gank and give kill, when I m playing toplane, Im use to afk farm

I'm watching a lot of pro stream everythings seem super easy,
    Lol is my 1st moba I was playing CS before and I also get confused with the keyboard / self and smart cast, I play for the moment only with smartcast but I dont know if its the right things to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Maybe try main a champ in each role?

E.g.

Supp - Thresh/Leona
    ADC - Ez/Cait
    MID - Orianna/Fizz
    TOP - Riv/Shen
    Jungle - Lee/Mao

These are mostly OP champs but they are for a reason. Its good to have a lot of champs to choose from but as they say ''jack of all, master of none''

I improved a lot with focusing on 1 or 2 champs in each role. Reached plat solely playing Annie mid, fiddle jungle and twitch adc (with the odd adaptive picks like wukong/leona/shen).

I mastered their mechanics so the only way you can lose is if your team is below average.

Advertisement