Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoomers Gold or z2

Options
  • 03-10-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

I have being getting swim coaching since January and I have done a few triathlons this summer and I want to go to the next level with my swim technique. I need to work on my roll and body position and probably my catch (and probably lots more besides).

Trying to decide between getting the classic gold Zoomer or the z2? Anyone got any advice one way or another?

Thanks in advance!
    Declan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I have the classic zoomers and they are great, they are comfortable but you may rub the tip of your toes raw till you get used to them. They might smell for a bit because of the rubber. Have you asked your coach for advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭declanobrennan

Thanks mad m - that's good advice about checking with the coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

The GF has the Z2 and she loves them. No issues with cramp or soreness with using them. If you're in Dublin, call into Swimkit in the NAC. They have the full Finis range and will be able to advise you on what product suits your needs.

Advertisement