Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has the best PAYG deals and coverage?

Options
  • 03-10-2013 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

I want a lot of data don't care about minutes or texts.

Three look good with PAYG, but is there coverage up to it nationwide (especially Dublin and Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Best way to assess coverage is to get a sim from the networks and test them out in the areas you frequent the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

Well if you want "a lot" of data on prepay then Three is probably your only option.

Coverage? Can't say I had any problems at all with coverage when I was with them, but don't make any decisions based on what anyone here says about coverage, everyone has different experiences even on the same network.

I'll echo what Kristopherus said, best bet is to get yourself a SIM and see for yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭xtal191

Tesco seem like great value now, €20 a month can get you free calls, texts and 5gb of data. I think it may be time for me to leave O2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

48 gives you 300 mins to mobiles, unlimited texts to any network, 60 mins to landlines and 1 gb of data for €10 per month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭saucers82

what network do Tesco use? vodafone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭xtal191

saucers82 wrote: »
    what network do Tesco use? vodafone?

O2 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

48 and Tesco Mobile = O2
    Postfone = Vodafone
    Lycamobile and Blueface = Three
    EMobile = Meteor

All of these 'virtual' networks have speed limitations except for Blueface and EMobile.

Advertisement