Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of coaches heading from Dublin to Thomond and back?

Options
  • 03-10-2013 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Besides the Leinster team that is! I'm taking a group of 5 Germans and myself to the Munster v Leinster game on Sat, but because of the late kickoff it's proving difficult to find a bus back to Dublin after the game.

I was just wondering if any Leinster fans are travelling to the game and back via a coach or something, if all else fails I guess we could rent a van, but would be nice if everyone could have a pint! Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

The OLSC organise a few coaches going to and fro to Thomond from Dublin, same day return. €20 per head. Last I heard they had seats left, drop them a mail maybe?

Matt O'Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

.ak wrote: »
    The OLSC organise a few coaches going to and fro to Thomond from Dublin, same day return. €20 per head. Last I heard they had seats left, drop them a mail maybe?

Cheers for that, sent a mail to olsc@leinsterrugby.ie, so fingers crossed there's some space left! Would make my life a lot easier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Did you check the trains?

danthefan wrote: »
    Did you check the trains?

Yeah, as far as I can see, the last train back from Limerick is at 21:10, which rules that out!

• Advertisement

.ak wrote: »

Seats booked! Thanks for that!

Advertisement