Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command & Conquer (2013)

Options
  • 02-10-2013 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Playing the closed alpha.

Very like Generals, I like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I guess there's an NDA not to disclose anything we want to hear then?

If not, show us the meat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I guess there's an NDA not to disclose anything we want to hear then?

If not, show us the meat

Its NDA'd but EA are listening to feedback and acting on it :eek:

as for the meat, youtube:D

Shocked but happy that EA are being proactive with this, i guess they cant afford another C&C4 as this one is F2P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Shocked but happy that EA are being proactive with this, i guess they cant afford another C&C4 as this one is F2P

They did the right thing first and handed out early alpha code to old competitive players to figure balance and mechanical aspects to get the c&c feel back. We absolutely **** on the game balance wise but the most recent build while not perfect has improved it greatly. My build (nor any of the guys i talked to) had f2p aspects so the juries still out on EA's f2p balance ability

EA (& C&C/RTS fans) need this to be a success as they've pumped a lot of money into it and they're hoping it will be the first major f2p success thats not a moba or it will most likely be the death of C&C and a further knock to RTS games

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I got into the Alpha about a month ago but I've only played a few games as I'm shoite at multiplayer RTS games, I much prefer the single player aspect of RTS games

• Advertisement

same here, or co-op with someone who wont laugh at me while i turtle up :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I'm a HUGE fan of the C&C franchise but I refuse to acknowledge that C&C4 exists. Fecking disaster of a thing haha

the only reason i have it is that it was part of the 15 euro package on origin a while back that included every C&C game ever made, i'd heard it was bad but i didnt really know until i played it how bad..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

the only reason i have it is that it was part of the 15 euro package on origin a while back that included every C&C game ever made, i'd heard it was bad but i didnt really know until i played it how bad..

Ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I really liked C&C3.

Never played 4 but it looked like a ballsy move, changing so much about the game, but it ultimately backfired.

Loved Generals as well.

Probably wouldn't touch f2p.

• Advertisement
Advertisement