Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookkeeping Service

Options
  • 02-10-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    I run a small business and thinking of outsourcing my bookkeeping.
    A few hours a week, entering invoices, banks rec, vat returns etc..

Has any got an experience with this? Recommend any companies and what is the going hourly rate.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Are you based in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sully13

Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patrick Wall

sully13 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I run a small business and thinking of outsourcing my bookkeeping.
    A few hours a week, entering invoices, banks rec, vat returns etc..

Has any got an experience with this? Recommend any companies and what is the going hourly rate.

Thanks!

Hi, I do book-keeping for small businesses and can arrange to meet a client to discuss. Rates depend on the amount of time involved. I do book-keeping, income statements, balance sheets, cashflow statements, ratio other analysis, income tax returns, VAT calculations and VAT returns.
    Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kendlebell

Speak to Paula Egan in Finance Services http://www.financeservices.ie/. She is easy to deal with practical and cost effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jasonleary

I have used accountancy solutions in the past, very cheap and reliable. I would strongly advise you give him a email or check out his webiste on the below link:
    www.accountancysolution.wix.com

I own sports shop in Waterford and he does all of my cashflow, payroll, book keeping etc. By far the cheapest I have come across and I have been in business for many years.

His email is accountancy.solution@yahoo.ie

I'd give him 10/10 :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement