Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Conveyancing Solicitor

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good solicitor (gets the job done, fast, effective and doesn't charge the earth) as I'm buying a house in Letterkenny and I'm not from the area?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Bocban wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good solicitor (gets the job done, fast, effective and doesn't charge the earth) as I'm buying a house in Letterkenny and I'm not from the area?

Thanks,

Seamus Gunn solicitors are dealing with a friend of mines house purchase which is nearing completion. They provided the cheapest quote for the job.

Get three quotes and you can see if one will do better than the others. I personally used Dessie Shields a few years ago, very thorough and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

We've used Browne's. Can't say much about comparative pricing (can't remember exactly -- they might not have been cheapest but they were competitively close), but we chose them mainly because they'd been fantastic when helping in another matter, and they did the business this time as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 northwest1

Try Garry clarke. He is not expensive and turns things round quickly.

Advertisement