Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intel HD 3000 Vendor Specific Driver

Options
  • 01-10-2013 11:31am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I Recently Puchased a Asus Vivobook 200 i have being Trying to Update the Driver with Extreme Fustration it Seems to be a Vendor Specific Driver for that model and will not take the Latest Intel one Whether Manually Updating the Driver or Replacing Files even uninstalling any Ideas on how to get around this?

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Looking at the support page on Asus' website and it appears they are using standard drivers, however it wouldn't hurt trying the drivers from the support page.

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_VivoBook_S200E/#support

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Hi All,

I Recently Puchased a Asus Vivobook 200 i have being Trying to Update the Driver with Extreme Fustration it Seems to be a Vendor Specific Driver for that model and will not take the Latest Intel one Whether Manually Updating the Driver or Replacing Files even uninstalling any Ideas on how to get around this?

B.

Interesting Use of capitalisation. Just sayin'....:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Deano12345 wrote: »
    Looking at the support page on Asus' website and it appears they are using standard drivers, however it wouldn't hurt trying the drivers from the support page.

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_VivoBook_S200E/#support

It Seemed to Work Tonight Driver from Intel site for whatever reason!
    Cheers!

degsie wrote: »
    Interesting Use of capitalisation. Just sayin'....:D

Grammer Nazi :P

Advertisement