Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision online

Options
  • 01-10-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got an idea how to buy something on the xtra vision website?

I'm signed up and logged in but there is no option to add anything to my cart, there is just a check stock in my local branch option which is no good because mine shut down last week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have never used them but logged in out of curiosity. I selected a DVD, clicked buy now and it appeared in my shopping cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

I have never used them but logged in out of curiosity. I selected a DVD, clicked buy now and it appeared in my shopping cart.

Thanks for the reply but this isn't happening for me I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Contact them so. Perhaps it's the device you're using.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Working fine here as well and I'm not even logged in. I did notice that there are certain items (Xbox 360 games) that are listed as new but are unavailable it seems so cannot be added to the cart. Maybe you are just looking at things that aren't available?

• Advertisement
Advertisement