Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scribblenauts Unmasked

Options
  • 01-10-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

In a fortnight dominated by Valve and GTA, I'm surprised I was able to do anything else. I managed to tear myself away long enough to give Scribblenauts Unmasked a shot. And I love it. It's the first Scribblenauts game I've played, so everyone else has probably been through this long ago, but it's fantastic.

This version teams up with DC Comics and has you running around Gotham, Metropolis and other DC related locations, and interacting with over 2000 DC characters. It's a hell of a feat to include so many (nearly 90% of whom most people won't have even heard of).

There's even various versions of each here, like costumes from Batman Beyond or Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, as well as all their vehicles, gadgets and weapons.

And it's so f*cking adorable! I looked in the mirror while playing and all I could see was:

274018.jpg

It may be sacrilege to say, but as much as I'm loving GTAV, I'm loving this so much more.

Has anyone else given it a go? I highly recommend it if you like comics, like the Scribblenauts games, or just enjoy giggling like a loon and things you probably shouldn't find funny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Yeah, decided to pick this up, as there was a discount from steam of 25% if you bought the last Scribblenauts, and it stacked with the 10% discount for an early purchase.

Anyway, gave it a go over the weekend, and completed a few stages, and it is great fun. I always try to solve problems using DC characters and objects if possible, and its always fun to see what will happen with them.

Its a fun game, and I well worth getting imho.

Advertisement