Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Email account has been suspended

Options
  • 30-09-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have had an email account with www.mail.ie for about 10 years and never had a problem. Last week they advised me that my account has been suspended( no reason although I suspect I have used up my Email quota). I now have no access to my email to send, to receive, or to read my existing mails.

I can't find any contact numbers either from their website or on the internet. Their system is powered by Everyone.net. I contacted them in the USA but they gave me no help.

Does anyone have a contact number or name. Please help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The domain is owned by a John Beckett.
    Have a look at http://www.eirtight.ie/. He owns that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City forum, not sure if this is right, mods feel free to move it somewhere more suitable if you can find a forum for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 calanova

Thanks - yes I tried to contact John Beckett ( even tweeted him,) no response. I also phoned eirtight - they promised to get back to me but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Scocall

Hi calanova were you able to contact the admin of mail.ie

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

4 year old thread - unlikely to be of any use.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement