Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jake Clemons to embark on Irish tour

Options
  • 30-09-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Having stepped into his late, great uncle's shoes with aplomb, Jake Clemons is set for a detour from his Boss-like duties as he eyes up a winter tour of Ireland.

The eight-date trek will see Jake bring over his own band and play his own original material. The full list of dates and prices reads thus:

Whelan's (December 3 - €15), Set Theatre, Kilkenny (4 - €15), Spirit Store, Dundalk (5 - €15), Cyprus Avenue, Cork (7 - €15), deBarras, Clonakilty (8 - €10), Bourkes, Limerick (9 and 10 - €15) and Roisin Dubh, Galway (11 - €14).

Tickets go on sale from tomorrow, Tuesday October 1.

This could be very interesting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭lc180

Could be very interesting indeed!

Just listened to his ep and it was not what I was expecting at all. I'd anticipate a Glen Hansard appearance at least once somewhere on the irish tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Booked my ticket for Whelan's this morning using the Ticketmaster app on my phone. So easy having no captcha codes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Attended his gig in the Roisin Dubh in Galway last Saturday night. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for him to tour Ireland again. Really genuine guy & a great performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,658 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lc180 wrote: »
    I'd anticipate a Glen Hansard appearance at least once somewhere on the irish tour.

Thats me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats me out.

We'll go back four years in time and let them know you won't be attending so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

We'll go back four years in time and let them know you won't be attending so.

They were have will been disappointed?

Advertisement