Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for my boyfriend

Options
  • 29-09-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I really wanna get my boyfriend an awesome gift, Like something he will like.. and i was gonna get him GTA V on xbox360 but i dont think he likes that game to much.. and i wanna get him something he will play, cause i got him 3 games for his birthday and hes only starting the second one.. Any help lads?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MsBradley wrote: »
    I really wanna get my boyfriend an awesome gift, Like something he will like.. and i was gonna get him GTA V on xbox360 but i dont think he likes that game to much.. and i wanna get him something he will play, cause i got him 3 games for his birthday and hes only starting the second one.. Any help lads?

What's he into? If he's into football, get him FIFA 14 it came out last week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MsBradley

Loughc wrote: »
    What's he into? If he's into football, get him FIFA 14 it came out last week!!

He plays snooker, and has interests in FIFA and stuff.. But I never see him play his FIFA games... I got him sonic generations last Christmas and he loved it! But is there anything else other than games would be good to get him ...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He plays snooker, and has interests in FIFA and stuff.. But I never see him play his FIFA games... I got him sonic generations last Christmas and he loved it! But is there anything else other than games would be good to get him ...

Sonic Generations, great little game! He sounds alot like myself so and if he's anything like my gadgety things are always well received haha.

What kind of budget are you working with? A tablet if he doesnt have one or a kindle if he likes reading are great presents if you want to take a break from videogames.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MsBradley

Loughc wrote: »
    Sonic Generations, great little game! He sounds alot like myself so and if he's anything like my gadgety things are always well received haha.

What kind of budget are you working with? A tablet if he doesnt have one or a kindle if he likes reading are great presents if you want to take a break from videogames.
    Ok I love the boy but ain't spending that much, around €100. He has an iPhone 4, and that's all he needs. When he reads it's a month and then there gone! He's such a hard one to buy for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

A great website for gadgets is Firebox.com, some really cool and quirky bits. If he has a playstation, my daughter the obsessed gamer, raved about the game The Last of Us, I think it's PS exclusive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Ok I love the boy but ain't spending that much, around €100. He has an iPhone 4, and that's all he needs. When he reads it's a month and then there gone! He's such a hard one to buy for!

What about a Google chrome cast for streaming Netflix from his iPhone to the TV.... Can order it from amazon.com now...just a little under 50 euros

Advertisement