Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aoife's Study Log

Options
  • 29-09-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have NO motivation at all for this leaving cert, I want to do well, and I want to go to collage next year. I just cant concentrate on doing anything! I'm hoping if i use this that it will motivate me to post what I do and make me feel like I did something for the day and not get comfy on the couch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MsBradley

I swear to god, my English class is a waste of time. Talking about the bloody recession! This is why I'm doing grinds-_- stupid teachers

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BWSMG

Im the same myself, make a study plan how you know what to do when :-)

BWSMG wrote: »
    Im the same myself, make a study plan how you know what to do when :-)

I try to do one but I just get confused and leave it :/

Today I was so proud of myself ! :)
    I listed everything I need to get done by Christmas! Well I hope to get done by Christmas ! XD and if it's done by midterm even better! :D
    I do 2hrs supervised study in school(it's ****) and I got a good bit done! :)
    And so happy! :) I got two topics for my Irish oral done and half a maths chapter! :D

Today wasn't my day for studying! I wasn't in the mood at all!
    I still got work done but it was suck a struggle! I got a few diagrams in biology done and a bit of maths, such a struggle

• Advertisement
Advertisement