Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean up in Tallaght??

Options
  • 29-09-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if there is an organised group/volunteers that go around and pick up trash in some of the Tallaght communities/parks??? I just find some places are just so trashed with wrappers and bottles, we need to clean this beautiful town up! Anyone?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,230 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Welcome to boards, Ltire :)

I'm not sure if there already is a group around Tallaght to tidy the place up, but you have just volunteered yourself to be in charge! :)

I'll keep this thread open for you and likeminded people around you to organise to make Tallaght a nicer and cleaner place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ltire

It just needs one person to get a ball rolling. Lets hope there are others out there that see the same in the parks and walk ways, more hands make for lighter work!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

I think each residents association looks after the estates and South Dulin County Council look after the other areas! It might be no harm to suggest it on the Tallaght Facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ltire

It's a good place to start! I'll pop into the county council this week. Thanks!
    Don't do the Facebook thing? Sorry.

Advertisement