Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Car Insurance for first time driver?

Options
  • 29-09-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi everyone,

It's pretty impossible to get a quote off any insurance company!:confused: I want to get insured on a 98 Nissan Micra 1L. Im 22 year old female student.

Does anyone know how much it would roughly be for me a year on a provisional license and what insurance company would be best to go with? I want the cheapest of the cheap whilst having good enough coverage!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 strawberry1

have you tried calling the likes of chill insurances and other places like that, they might be able to give you the best quotes available to you, though I'm not in the same situation as you I have found them helpful with car insurance, good luck :)

Advertisement