Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to and from DCU??

Options
  • 29-09-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I was wondering how everyone is getting to and from DCU? Bus, carpool, driving, cycling?
    Im in Tallaght and the bus is costing me a fortune!:mad: Any tips?

Thanks
    Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭olazbabes

Em Are you buying the student rambler which cost 18.30 i think for 5 days in a week or 30 day rambler = 91.30 for 6 school weeks this works out cheaper as u get a week free and you save 18.80. thats what i get to go to dcu. im a first year with no job. i take 4 buses per day i cant afford to pay cash fare four times. Also you must have a travel card id in case a bus inspector comes in bus.. Thats what i do anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9 flyboy83297

Yeah thats what i need to do for now I guess, To get the monthly rambler, also where are you going from?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭olazbabes

I am coming in from Lucan so I get 25 a or b to town.and 4 9 11 or 13 to dcu.

Advertisement