Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Male German Shepherd Dog? (Alsatian)

Options
  • 28-09-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,
    I am looking for a genuine, male pure-bred GSD puppy, no more than 3 months old and no less than 8 weeks old. :) black and tan would be very much appreciated! Must be well socialized and if possible reared around children and other pets, as we have a cat and small children are and will be in the home.

Thank you and kind regards:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭stoeger2000

Hi all,
    I am looking for a genuine, male pure-bred GSD puppy, no more than 3 months old and no less than 8 weeks old. :) black and tan would be very much appreciated! Must be well socialized and if possible reared around children and other pets, as we have a cat and small children are and will be in the home.

Thank you and kind regards:)

Have you checked the rescues?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ricochet_Chloe

Have you checked the rescues?

I have and theres no pure-bred gsds :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

OP, I'm going to close thus thread and refer you and other posters back to the same thread, on the same subject, that you started some weeks ago.
    Please don't open more threads on the topic.
    Here's the original thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86437308
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

http://www.irishanimals.ie/gsdall_homes.html

PS There are quite a few GSDs available through rescue, a small selection of them are featured in the above link.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement