Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The scale of the universe from atoms up to the furthest observable universe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 UCPRegard

Wow! What a stunning piece of work. Chapeau Sir! Keep em coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Thats mind blowing. It's not possible to get your head around the sizes involved - both big and small. And who's to say it doesn't go beyond Universe level. As if the size of the Universe isnt enough to freak anyone out, could you imagine if the Universe was merely a tiny part of something much larger. For all we know, our Universe and its set of laws is akin to a neutron in a Nucleus and the protons are other Universes with different sets of laws. And the Nucleus that all the Universes are part of are at the centre of an atom, and the atom is part of a unique chemical element that forms the basis of a super universe. Im ranting here, think my brain is fried. I think if we could keep zooming out we'll see that our universe is a single blood cell in gods pet cat. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

An amazingly well done site. Loved it. Thanks OP.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I love the fact Minecraft World is in there next to Neptune :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I love the fact Minecraft World is in there next to Neptune :D

Explications, please.

1. What is 'Minecraft World'?

2. What is meant by 'total human height'?

TVM

tac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

tac foley wrote: »
    Explications, please.

1. What is 'Minecraft World'?

2. What is meant by 'total human height'?

TVM

tac

The total size of minecraft stored on servers across the planet, I'd imagine total human height, is the height of every human on earth, head to toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I didn't like the Japanese Spider crab.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Brilliant site, saw it mentioned on Dara O'Briain's Science club programme

Advertisement