Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website that allows you to filter matches

Options
  • 27-09-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Oddsportal does a good job of listing all the games and odds.
    But does anyone know of a site that allows you to filter and only show games where the odds for a draw are between 2.0 and 4.0 or different criteria like that?
    Even a paid service I would consider

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

tradingfootball.eu
    they have a built in piece of software called In Play Scanner, you can set up the things (prices) you are lookiing for, e.g.
    Draw is at a price of 2.4, Overs at 3.1 etc, high liquidity, etc, etc,

It's a subscription service, but here's a vid that'll explain the In Play Scanner; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VaOcABynFE

They've got a chat room, and a draw inflation tool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

That looks like a good site, are you a member, if so would you reccomend it? I might just try it for a month anyways. Just want to get a bit more organised with my betfair stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

That looks like a good site, are you a member, if so would you reccomend it? I might just try it for a month anyways. Just want to get a bit more organised with my betfair stuff.

Aye I am, the lads in the chatroom are very helpful and it's worth it for sure. Think the first month is half price too.
    the strategies on the site are quite good and you can set up the scanner to find matches that meet the different strategies.

Advertisement